Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 4,013Gear list
Like?
Re: Better analogy
In reply to Sergey_Green, 8 months ago

Sergey_Green wrote:

PerL wrote:

.., but other stuff you mention - real time exposure, focus peaking, video, information overload in the viewfinder, etc - is not important for many photographers and won't change their photography.

Its like saying a Toyota is better than a Porsche because it got electronic parking assist.

Rather like a three-wheel bicycle, good for learning, not extremely useful once you been few times round that corner.

Not to mention you must power the camera up to even see that picture, and then immediately shut it down to let the battery stay live for just a little bit longer.

-- hide signature --

- sergey

I have 5 batteries total, they outlast me. I also keep my LCD off usually, and the EVF only lights up when my face nears. Batteries last a while that way. And those features are still useful, but I don't expect you to understand being you don't have them.

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Canon EOS 70D Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TrueNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow