Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DezM
Forum ProPosts: 33,743
Like?
a6000 Likes The Night
4 months ago

Received my a6000 body this past Friday after a month and half wait. I'm liking the camera auto focusing so far. My previous NEX cameras AF in low light were least desirable. I had to resort to manual focusing in low light as the AF was almost always inaccurate in my night cityscapes or street scenes.

The new a6000 seems to have addressed that with the improved focusing system and 92% coverage of the screen. I also like that the a6000 is highly configurable with multi option buttons. Auto-ISO is customizable as well. Much better Menu system. I have no problem with the positioning of the Control Wheel on top. Wireless remote now works in auto bracketing. It also seems Sony listened to photographer's suggestions & complaints. I am awaiting the Sony 16-70mm f/4 lens, as I took advantage of the recent promo offer.

These were with the 20mm or 50mm SEL lenses & a tripod w/remote:

-- hide signature --
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
JangNew
DaveNew
GirlNew
GaryNew
DirkNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow