joseluisherranz
Regular MemberPosts: 475Gear list
Like?
Re: First Pics with X_E1
In reply to Van du Nord, 7 months ago

Van du Nord wrote:

Hi Jose,

nice pictures, good start.

You ask some comments on composition. What I think about portrait number two as well as the accordeon player is that these pictures are centered. For me, here is no composition, this is shooting. Especially the ladies portrait, the head is given like the trophy of a hunter, or a soldier. As the lady is turned a little to the right, she should be a little in the left part of the image in order to open the image. And she is a too close, you "cut" her neck by shooting horizontally. Even if the eyes are beautiful and sharp, I would not keep this picture in my album.

The panoramic composition is good, the lady looks into the good direction and "opens" the panorama.

Thanks.

You are probably right in almost everything. You don´t need to keep the photo in your album.

But I will !!

joseluisherranz's gear list:joseluisherranz's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow