Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
WDBi
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Canon 6D esposure control using auto iso
7 months ago

I have a Canon 6D and most of the time that I shoot video its nighttime. I have a manual lens on the camera and most of the time it is set wide open. I shoot at 24fps so shutter is at 1/50. I can lock it there with ML. Considering I have my aperture wide open and shutter has to stay at 1/50 I obviously have to control light with ISO. The problem im having is that I want to have a mode thats basically like a shutter AND aperture priority where the camera controls auto ISO however I still want to be able to control the exposure compensation. I have found that either i put it in manual mode set everything up and put it in auto ISO and the camera will adjust to 0 exposure compensation or I have to do it myself. Is there a mode or something im missing that will allow me to set my aperture and shutter and then allow the camera to auto adjust ISO according to my exposure compensation?

Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow