Birds in Flight, A6000, Wetlands...AF-C (55-210, DH1758)

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
RonFrank
Senior MemberPosts: 1,591Gear list
Like?
Re: Birds in Flight, A6000, Wetlands...AF-C (55-210, DH1758)
In reply to zackiedawg, 5 months ago

Nice Justin. The Osprey is beautiful and the Great Egret against the green backdrop is cool. Unfortunately the weather was likely not as cool as the shot. Lucky you have a pool. My cuz bought a home with a pool last year when she moved from Ft Pierce to Lauderdale. She loves her pool as well.

As for the camera it sounds like Sony finally solved the PDAF mirrorless focus issue. I've been waiting for your review for a while but other reviews have been promising even if they shoot stuff that is harder to judge. Folks on bikes are popular but the reviewer uses a 16-50/70mm lens which makes it difficult to judge.

Your review knocked it out of the park! Thanks for that. We all make bonehead shooting mistakes now and again, too bad the shutter speed dipped. No harm, as you shoot more than the average bear.  We all will learn from that mistake so thanks.

I have been following your progress. Thanks for keeping us in the loop on the A6000.

RonFrank's gear list:RonFrank's gear list
Nikon D1X Nikon D200 Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Al,New
Sam,New
Ron,New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow