ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mmckeller
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Choices, choices...
8 months ago

Dear fellow Fuji folks,

I'm in the process of planning for an upcoming trip to Italy (my first), and am having a bit of a quandary as to what lenses to take along with my X-E2.  We'll be in Rome for a couple of days, then a week in Tuscany with visits to Florence, Siena, and various hill towns, wineries, etc.  Then to Varenna on Lake Como for three days, and ending in Milan.  In addition to the obligatory touristy snaps, I'll be looking for photo ops of street/slice of life, architecture (interior and exterior), landscape, and maybe some environmental portraits of my traveling companions.

My lens collection:  10-24, 18-55, 23, 35, and 55-200.  Current thinking is to limit the kit to three of those for weight/bulk reasons.  My initial thought is to go with the two wider zooms and either the 23 or the 35.  I'd really appreciate your collective wisdom on the composition of my kit.  Thoughts?

Mike

Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow