First Pics with X_E1

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
joseluisherranz
Regular MemberPosts: 440Gear list
Like?
Re: First Pics with X_E1
In reply to stillman3, 5 months ago

stillman3 wrote:

Wow, you can really make that camera sing. Beautiful images!! What city did you shoot the horizontal panorama in?

Back to the X-E1. Have you updated the firmware? Fuji made many improvements in AF with later firmware. The focus box size can also influence AF also. One tip I always mention is to make certain the auto power off is set as it easy to switch the camera on when putting it into a bag.

I love the images you have made and look forward to seeing more.

Regards Eric

I´ll answer to all.

Thanks. I´m surprised too of how it performed.

Well, the pano was from Budapest.

The second picture is an awesome sharpness example of the kit lens.

The colors, well, Ii will share the secret I think is responsible for that.

I use standard Pro color mode.

AND I shoot only JPEG. I process with a miracle calle¡d Photo Effects 8.

I only apply a setting named TONE ENHANCER. Nd a sharpness brush in the areas I wish to enhance more.

It seems that the files out from fuji allow a lot of work and extract all of what the sensor is capable of in postprocess.

I know, I´m not professional, do not use raw as they do, only a quick setting of a commercial pluging.

But it is all I can do. I have very little free time to enjoy my hobby, shoot at most once a month and need the quickest of the postprocessing tools to have the results I seek from seeing those wonderful pics in these forums.

joseluisherranz's gear list:joseluisherranz's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow