Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
Steven Wandy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,795Gear list
Like?
Re: OM-D E-M10, what about battery life
In reply to ttan98, 5 months ago

ttan98 wrote:

HussainJanjua wrote:

The Olympus OM-D E-M10 16 mega pixel, is entry-level OM-D camera with built-in Wi-Fi. With E-M10 offers an impressive level of direct control in a camera.Excellent for Street photographers, students, those who want lots of from a camera.

There no doubt that this is a very good camera.

I heard this model esp. with the motorised 14-42mm EZ lens tends to suck a lot of power from the battery hence one has to change battery MORE often than the previous Olympus models... Is this true?

While I agree that the battery life could be better (again especially using the EZ lens), I have had no issues with it. Get over 200 shots per battery - and that is doing a lot of zooming and using the LCD to check the shots - but I always carry an extra battery and generally don't use the battery till the end anyways.

Steven Wandy's gear list:Steven Wandy's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow