Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Miki Nemeth
Regular MemberPosts: 488Gear list
Like?
Breaktrough in technology: Nikon's First Touchscreen Camera is here V3
3 months ago

If I am not mistaken, V3 is the first Nikon camera sporting a touchscreen, and immediately a tilting touchscreen (hooray). I know, micro 4/3 cameras have them for "decades", but I am talking about Nikon. I hope this is the first big step to eventually get a full-frame (Nikon) interchangeable camera with articulated or tilting touchscreen. I know, if tilting touchscreen was so important to me, I could have bought an m4/3 or 70D, but I am talking about Nikon, and at that time I was not aware that tilting/articulated touchscreen were that important to the fisheye and stealth street style of photography I love so much. I have an A7, full-frame, tilting screen, awesome camera; but the maker omitted the touch-sensitiveness . If only the V3 were not that expensive, I'd upgrade from V1 (the V3 costs nearly four times more than the amount I paid for my V1) immediately. I am again on the market for a new camera (since my daughter definitively has grabbed my A7, too). This time I am for a full-frame body with tilting touch-screen. The V3 along with a "D900" both with tilting touch-screen would be awesome to consider. I just wanted to share my morning thought to You, fellas, here. Happy weekend, Miki

Miki Nemeth's gear list:Miki Nemeth's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Fujifilm X-A1 Sony Alpha 7 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 70D Nikon 1 V1 Nikon 1 V3 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow