EvilKarma
Regular MemberPosts: 297Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A7/R Camera Bag and Strap?
In reply to sean lancaster, 8 months ago

sean lancaster wrote:

EvilKarma wrote:

Kevin Mayer wrote:

I love the ONAs, looks like a good fit, but it's expensive and it seems like a really small bag. I'm 6'2 I think it would look weird lol but the design is just what I'm looking for, just wish it were bigger.

I am over six feet and have the ONA and love it. Have a7r plus 55 and 35 Lenes. Amazing quality, perfect size.

Oh yeah? Let me ask you this. Would you rather go out with a strap for the camera or a bag? I know it would depend but what does everyone usually prefer? When you bring a bag and you take the camera out, do you just hold it with your bare hands? Take a couple shots and put it back?

I like to have a bag and when I pull out my A7 I wear a wrist strap before I pull it out. I've read too many stories of cameras being dropped. Typically I go out with 2 lenses; 1 on my camera and one just in case. I have the ThinkTank Retrospective 5 for my camera and extra lens. But the 7 might be perfect for you:

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/shoulder-bags/retrospective.aspx

-- hide signature --

what kind of wrist strap for the a7?

EvilKarma's gear list:EvilKarma's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow