Uh oh. What did I do? A6000/16-70 purchase.

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
trax87
Regular MemberPosts: 389
Like?
Re: Me too!
In reply to Anthony Alongi, 8 months ago

Anthony Alongi wrote:

I just hit the order button as well. I have been debating between the Sony combo, an Olympus combo and Fujifilm combo for about a month since exiting the Nikon 1 system. I have gone back and forth dozens of times. That lens is what I have been after with the Sony, but I couldn't justify US$1K for it. Earlier today while perusing the forums I saw the $300 off and (somewhat impulsively) pulled the trigger. Looking forward to it.

For me, I love the range in a single lens. Most of my photography is travel related. I lived most of the 1990's in Europe and happily shot with just a Minolta Maxxum 7000i and the 24-105 from that system.

Later this year, I'll probably add a low light prime to the kit and be happy - although that 10-18 might eventually suck me in as well.

-- hide signature --

Tony A.

Congratulations and best of luck with it.  It's tough with so many great choices.  We are all very fortunate, but it doesn't make it easy.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow