>>>>> Challenge 233 "Variations" <<<<<

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,755Gear list
Like?
Good to hear that Dennis and
In reply to Denjw, 6 months ago

thanks so much for the encouragement.  I just always feel like the value of our gear drops down so badly that it hurts to sell any of it.  But this time I really have no choice.  Just to get the body and one good lens (the 12-40 f.2.8) will cost a bit over 2K.  Not to mention needing a 2nd battery and a long lens.  Trouble is I'm weary of that 75-300mm lens as I had the 70-300 for the E-5 and it was a horrible lens, at least the one I had was.   And the fact that it is so slow, it would be nice to have a 50-200 for the M1.  I suppose if they did, it might be as heavy as the ones I already have.

I just have to do it!  At least you have reassured me a bit.  I too will miss having the battery power that I have with that grip, and using two cards was nice (for no particular reason though, I always preferred my flash cards) I  have plenty of SD cards around.

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

MercurySoft1's gear list:MercurySoft1's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-520 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ok!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow