Started 8 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CalNature
Regular MemberPosts: 359
Like?
Trip to Pt. Reyes and Vicinity: F2 Zooms on EM-1
8 months ago

I just love this combination. And it isn't too heavy for me to carry in a small backpack (perhaps the farming way of life gets me in shape for this? Or is it the other way around?)! I keep thinking this will be my last photo shoot this season, with the drought and my need to put more time in at the farm. Pt. Reyes is one of my favorite places in California, but of course there are so many photo opportunities here in the Golden State. Like many men of a certain age, I am addicted to photography. So please excuse my indulgence. I have been meaning to apologize to many of you for not "liking" or commenting your photos (suppose to be good protocol, kind of like Facebook), but I am generally too busy during the day to lurk around the forum, and I am generally too tired by evening. I also want to thank many of your for providing technical advice over the years...it has helped me immensely. Well, here's a few gems from a couple of days ago:

This is a commonly photographed beached vessel. I liked the sky!

View northward from Lighthouse...one of my favorite coastal scenes.

Similar view as above, but more dune in foreground...which do you like better?

These girls lined up to have their first photos taken with the EM-1.  They especially liked the bokeh with the 35-100. Other photographers lined up behind me to capture this display of bovine beauty. No leeeesh comments from them!

Near Petaluma...Ah, pastoral delights in springtime!

Old Pierce Ranch near Tomales Pt.

Ok Richard and Andrew...what kind of truck is this! And year?

What side of the fence are you on...EM-1or E5?

Or do you like to be closer? Nice to zoom with the lens instead of one's feet.

Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow