Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Northoceanbeach
Regular MemberPosts: 448Gear list
Like?
Dxomark confusion.
5 months ago

dxomark is hard to understand, since they rate pretty much every single lens super poor. All the nikon 1's are in the gutter, I just looked up sony nex 7 and I think all of those, even $1200 zeiss lenses were below average. There are only a couple lenses out of the thousands tested that rate in the good range, not even excellent, but good. I think maybe there are five.

doesn't his mean there system of measurement is off? If you were rating something else say, how pretty girls were on a scale of one to ten, and you looked at thousands of random people and they were pretty much all five and below, shouldn't you move the scale down and only rate people 1-5. Because there are not tens. What am I missing here.

Northoceanbeach's gear list:Northoceanbeach's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon 1 J1 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +5 more
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow