Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sam Rijver
Regular MemberPosts: 135Gear list
Like?
CC: RGB Colorspace by Auba Tauerbach.
3 months ago

I visited one of the local museums here yesterday (De Hallen, Haarlem) and I got very much intrigued by this piece of art. It's called The RGB Colorspace Atlas and it's by an artist called Auba Tauerbach.

As you can see they are shown in 3 glas showcases (not sure what the correct term is here) and there where also a few pieces of hers on the wall.

I'm very much open to hear how I could have made this shot more interesting (there's another one on my flickr). Composition, better settings, any other critiques are welcome. I've cropped and straightened the images, based on the art piece on the wall and the glass cases. This does leave a weird line on the bottom of the image. Which part (line) of the image should one normale 'straighten to'?

RGB Colorspace Atlas - Auba Tauerbach

Edit:

Whoah, I'm not sure what happened here but I just realised I could also just crop that weird line out...

-- hide signature --
 Sam Rijver's gear list:Sam Rijver's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Pixelmator Chameleon +7 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow