Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Paul Spatafora
Contributing MemberPosts: 914
Like?
Manually Adjusting Color Balance in Camera D800
8 months ago

A while back, someone posted a simple method of adjusting the color balance to diminish the yellow green color cast that the D800 might have in certain lighting conditions.  It involved going into the camera's auto WB feature and manually adjusting the colors using the "Adjust" feature tweatking the color wheel. The person had exact numbers to set the color and it works remarkably well but since then I lost those setting and now can't remember how to do it again. The worst thing is I didn't save that thread or print it out so that I can reapply them when needed. I have been searching DPreview but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Also, has anyone gotten the Nikon paid WB adjustment to there D800? The one that supposed to give it the D700 look? I'd be interested in knowing if it's worth doing.

Does anyone have that technique or thread of adjusting the color manually that they wish to share. I will definitely print it out this time!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow