Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrYuzhai
Forum MemberPosts: 68Gear list
Like?
G1X Mark II - EVF woes!
8 months ago

I'm soooooooo disappointed.. Ordered my EVF along with my camera and a few other accessories from DigitalRev.. they part shipped my camera which is why I've been playing with it however my EVF was delayed.. then delayed some more.. spoke to them and they assured me it'll ship soon..

As I still didn't hear anything so just got off the phone to them in the last hour and was informed that not only was it not in stock but also that there is a slim to zero chance that they'll stock it soon.. thus I've cancelled my order.. (they've actually charged me for it without shipping it the silly buggers not sure how long till I get my refund)..

After looking online and making a few calls am unable to find anywhere in the UK that's got this in stock.. very disappointed both by DigitalRev and the current predicament.. I really want the EVF as it'll make the camera feel more 'complete'.. don't get me wrong I'm loving the camera so much but now I'm peed off

Has anyone else had any issues in getting the EVF? Let's moan, cry and hug it out together..!

MrYuzhai's gear list:MrYuzhai's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X II
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow