Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Alxy
Regular MemberPosts: 243Gear list
Like?
Re: Leica T is out, but for who?
In reply to Elden Bishop, 3 months ago

Elden Bishop wrote:

I think it is for me.

This Leica is everything I hoped the NEX system would be. Aside from price, this Leica is exactly what I wanted when first getting into photography. It also has a huge mount that will easily accept a full frame sensor at some future time.

What is wrong with Sony A6000 with Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 and Zeiss 16-70mm f/4.0 zoom? This is already well developed system with a lot of lenses of high quality from Carl Z.

Sony A7/A7r with 35mm f/2.8 and 24-70mm f/4.0 may be even better. Great starting point too, since Sony will make more lenses for this system.

Fuji X-T1, E2, etc. with 23mm f/1.4 and 18-55 f/2.8-4.0 is great. Fuji has a nice road-map with f/2.8 zooms.

What you have then is a perfect base for building an amazing camera by a company committed to small high quality lenses.

All of the above are technologically better than Leica T. They are a better base, since those systems may just always stay one step ahead of Leica.

Alxy's gear list:Alxy's gear list
Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7 Fujifilm X-T1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow