>>>>> Challenge 233 "Variations" <<<<<

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
MercurySoft1
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,679Gear list
Like?
I have bad news..
In reply to BarryRS, 3 months ago

I'm going to have to sell my E-5, it makes me cry I am so in love with this camera, it is the best camera I've ever had. I just thought I would throw this out to my good friends from this thread. I know we can't sell on the forum but I think all of you know how to get a hold of me. My e-mail is in my profile I'm sure.

Here's the deal, I think some of you knew I was having a lot of very bad issues with my right elbow. The joint swelled up huge and I literally couldn't use my right arm to lift up even the smallest of things at certain angles. I didn't take hardly any pictures all winter, thanks to bitter cold yucky winter we had and my elbow finally stopped hurting.

The past 2 weeks I've actually been out shooting and, yep you guessed it, the elbow is already swelling up. I wonder if it is anything like pitcher's elbow baseball players get? Putting heat packs on it helped it somewhat so it might simply be arthritis in the joint. Anyway, the only choice I see is getting rid of it :o(( and getting the M-1. I feel like it is just like starting over and the expense is way more than I thought I would be doing after I got my dream camera, I thought I'd be happy for years to come.

Anyway, I'm really bummed, but it's going to have to be sold, it would do me no good sitting collecting dust would it? I will sell it and the grip the 2 batteries, the box it came in and the charger, and I suppose I would sell my 50-200 and 14-54. I'll keep the 50mm, but that's about it. oh and a remote for the camera.

I'd like to hear from any of you that had or have the E-5 and went to the M1, what is the main thing you miss about the E-5.

-- hide signature --

Shirl Haden
www.pbase.com/shaden008

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Ok!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow