Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Drew83076
Regular MemberPosts: 211Gear list
Like?
Canon S100 Saves my Rome, Italy Vacation
4 months ago

I got really lucky on a recent vacation to Rome, Italy with my family. Within 24 hours of our arrival, my camera backpack was stolen with my 3 day old Fuji X-T1 and lenses to include my wallet, phone, cash and etc..  I was no longer in the "vacation mood" and wanted to return home, but we remained in Rome. I was left capturing our vacation on with my trustee Canon S100 the was strapped to my side. When we returned home I was so grateful to have captured the highlights of our vacation despite the disappointing start. Anyway, here are a few photos from our trip. Sure, there snapshots, but I am really impressed by this little camera... just wish the battery life was better.

Happy shooting!

-- hide signature --

Drew830

Drew83076's gear list:Drew83076's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +4 more
Fujifilm X-T1 Kodak Pixpro S-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow