Leica T is out, but for who?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Daedalus2000
Senior MemberPosts: 4,622
Like?
Re: WRONG on the facts
In reply to Harold66, 8 months ago

Sorry Harrold66 I do not know who you are, as I have not seen you posting here before (I may be wrong), but in this forum we do not respond to people's opinions in that tone and we do not shout at them, so chill out, and if you have anything useful to say, say it the proper way, politely and with good arguments. Using capital letters also shows that you feel you arguments are weak and need to be shouted rather than stated.

Harold66 wrote:

Alxy wrote:

Leica T is out.

The exact list of mediocrity points of Leica T:

Slow in many regards, according to the reviews.

REALLY ? And how many reviews would that be considering the camera is out for one day and all reviewers worthy of that title only had a preview of the camera. Not sure what your agenda is but your answers are suspicious.. To say the keast

AF is contrast detect only, no PDAF. A must today for new cameras of this segment.

Says who ? Who made you the king ?

Fujifilm X-E2, X-T1, Sony A7, Sony A6000, Canon M2, Nikon 1, Olympus E-M1 have it. Basically each company now has it.

Sensor size - APS-C. Sony A7/A7r are full frame with Carl Zeiss lenses. Some point-and-shoot are APS-C or close. I would also mention Sony R1 here as an example of innovation.

APS is BY FAR with m4/3rds the dominant sensir size in the mirorless market. Mirorless systems in aps size AND SMALLER represent in volume at least 95% of sales. 35mm sensor for mirorless cameras WITH interchangeable market is a NICHE. Market and will remain that way fir years to come. And not to mention that it would make even LESS sense for Leica to go that road considering the M. Lens line- up

I assume you are just confusing what the market wants with what YOU want. Maybe you should get a R1

No image stabilization. All other have it in some way - on sensor or in lenses.

partially true , which i guess is ok considering what is coming next

Maximum shutter speed is 1/4000. Many have it up to 1/8000

so what. ? The question is who really needs it ? Very few people i suspect

No weather sealing. Fujifilm X-T1, Sony A7/A7r, Olympus E-M1 have it.

yes and hiw do you justify this on a camera aimed at being used from the touch LCD. You should really try to THINK. Before you write

LCD does not tilt - all other companies have a camera with a tillable one.

SIMPLY NOT. True

No built-in EVF. Extra 600$ for it. All other companies have a model with EVF built-in.

Even LESS. true than the one before.

you clearly do not have a lot of verified facts in your thread

i personnally have zero interest in this camera but I think making up stuff as you go is a form of trolling

-- hide signature --

www.haroldglit.com
www.modelmayhem.com/haroldglit

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow