Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pete Delaney
Senior MemberPosts: 1,363
Like?
The dual system dilemma...
8 months ago

Maybe some of you guys are on the same page as me?

I love the Fuji gear. The compact size and IQ are really very good. But at the moment I would like to run with a Full Frame, high specification system also.

I don't want to make an error of judgement or underestimate where Fuji is going with future systems. There are lots of rumours at the moment, however, I really would like to compliment any future Fuji gear with a system that can nail continuous focus tracking and do it very consistently with great accuracy and IQ, even in evening light conditions. In other words, be able to produce commercially desirable work of sporting events with consistently excellent image files.

I just wonder if Fuji will be offering a system that could make all the sports photographers with £5000 lenses attached to £5000 cameras have a re-think about their equipment. If the answer is 'no'... 'not in a million years', then I guess I have an awful lot of saving to do..

Anyone else have thoughts on this....

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow