What do you own with your MFT camera? What are the uses? Are you happy with them?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
thornhale
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
What do you own with your MFT camera? What are the uses? Are you happy with them?
5 months ago

As the question suggests above, I am very curious to see what lenses everyone is using with your favorite MFT camera. Please say which camera you are using. Then list the lenses you own for your camera, describe how you are using it and your experience with them

For full disclaimer, I just finally caved in and purchased a GX7 camera (I was leaning E-M10, but then saw what I thought is a deal for the GX7 (it felt right but I am still not sure): GX7 with 14-42 II kit lense + 1 extra battery + external charger + 16 GB memory card + 8 Gb memory card + travel-sized tripod + camera bag + 3 filters + screen protector pack + lense cleaning kit for $817.00 (including shipping and tax). I would have paid $799 for the E-M10 + tax. AND: It is SOOO hard to find a store that actually has the E-M10 in store to see.). I will use the kit lense for the next couple of months and am contemplating the purchase of additional lenses partially based on feedback received here.

From a bigger curiosity perspective though I am just curious what the community is using

thornhale's gear list:thornhale's gear list
Olympus SZ-30MR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow