Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Burg650
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Samsung galaxy EK-GC100
3 months ago

First hello to all, posting from Chiang Mai Thailand.

I know this camera is a few years old but it's new to me as I just got it on a recent trip. 3 main reasons I decided to buy this one over so many others on the market was having a sim slot very large screen and running Android and I believed it took great photos. Well what I have found out its great talking photos as long as its sunlight out or bright lights for night it sucks no matter the mode and the flash his useless. The big problem I am having is one of the features is the ability to connect to other devices through wifi/Bluetooth to share like photos but it does not connect to say an iPad/iPhone but only to samsung like smartphones very big disappointment to me. So far the things I like is using it as a tablet being about to take a photo and share/send it right away using cell services when not near a wifi and it does a very good job as I said in daylight. Maybe I am not using it right but the dark/night photos are usually not worth saving, I was kind of excited when I heads for the next model but found out not really much changes in the quality of the photos and they removed the cell service feature. I am. I am now looking at the bigger brother the galaxy NX to replace this one, I like the screen size and the sim slot is a big + for me.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Samsung Galaxy NX
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow