>>>Monday Macro/Closeup April 21 - 27<<<

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
manthasfamily
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,063Gear list
Like?
Re: Bruno, Bill, David and Yuki
In reply to in_focus, 8 months ago

in_focus wrote:

Beautiful series, Karen.. they are all good, yet I love the last shot for serenity and well balanced colors, taking a macro shots of catkins you were in danger getting some of that yellow pollen right on tip of your nose, LOL (just kidding ) - nice photographic start for this year..

All my best,

-- hide signature --

Bruno

Thanks so much Bruno!  As for the pollen....  It wasn't on the tip of my nose but those dang bees were sure trying.

Briansdad1 wrote:

Nice. Are those yellow pussy willows?

Bill

-- hide signature --

I'm not a pro. Images I post are unrestricted. Copy, edit, re-post here as part of the tread or elsewhere. C&C always welcome and encouraged - I'm not touchy about the negatives.

Thanks for commenting Bill.  They are normal pussy willows that have gone to flowering before the leafs pop out.

djddpr wrote:

Karen,

Lovely. From April 20 -- looks like you had a glorious day. Do I recognize this catkin with artistic effect from a prior post?

David Dollevoet

Thanks David!  It was a glorious day.  And yes, the second shot I did in the 'Is it Art' thread.  Good call!

ysal wrote:

Gorgeous colors and dreamy bokeh, Karen!

-- hide signature --

yuki

Thanks so much Yuki, your kind words mean a lot to me.

-- hide signature --

Karen
If it pleases you then to hell what everyone else thinks!

manthasfamily's gear list:manthasfamily's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow