ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jmknights
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,546Gear list
Like?
Firmware 1.02 Does it Help? Just Received ILCE-7R TODAY
3 months ago

Reported to do the following:

This utility updates the ILCE-7R camera firmware to version 1.02 and provides the following benefits:

• Provides support for the SEL70200G lens:
    - Improves auto focus speed
    - Adds the "Focus hold button" function
  • Reduces start-up time:
    - The start-up time has been reduced in cases when the camera is switched on immediately after being switched off
  • Improves image quality
  • Provides support for additional PlayMemories Camera Apps™ and additional features for previously supported apps:
    - Supports the "Liveview Grading" and "Smooth Reflection" applications
    - Supports the smooth automatic exposure feature in the "Time-lapse" application ver. 2.00 and later

I'm just doing the update as this is written.. The "thwack" you her when shutter is depressed is just like the A100. Fortunately I have a NEX 5 w/extra batteries and chargers, didn't realize that they were the same. Kept on thinking the ones I had were like the ones for the RX100. What I wanted to say is that I bought Wasabi charger and it came w/2 batteries for less than the Sony Charger. And while I have not had the greatest luck w/3rd party brands these are quite acceptable.

Also just put on the F20 flash, might just be the right size for walk around.

-- hide signature --

Jim in VT

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow