Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
imoose
New MemberPosts: 6Gear list
Like?
Help deciding on a second camera body
4 months ago

I have been using my E-M5 for about a year and even though I like it a lot I never really fell for it. I just recently bought a GX-7 and must say I´m in love. This might very well be exactly what I was looking for, fingers crossed 

Since I´m a hobbyist and don't shoot all that much I see no reason to keep both more advanced bodies, the Olympus is going to spend most of its time on the shelf or in the bag anyways. I plan on selling the E-M5 and get myself a used somewhat simpler Olympus body as I want to have one of each brand. This body is going to be used mostly as a backup. Right now I´m trying to decide between the E-P3 and the E-PL2 and any input in the matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance

//Jonas

imoose's gear list:imoose's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH Mega OIS +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus PEN E-P3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow