Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Adrian Harris
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,025Gear list
Like?
A77ii - worrying thoughts...
7 months ago

Well its only a few days away from launch and yet we have no leaks from Sony regarding anything special on the A77ii. As Sony are usually the first to get exciting headline hitting facts and figures out there, this leaves me wonder what we will get.

As a semi-pro I really would like proper tethering implemented, whether that is via WiFi or lead I don't really care, as long as it is full 2 way control and reliable in all situations. (I had another brands WiFi cause issues last week when I had to shoot next to a chain link wire fence.)

...and of course, my beloved A77 has appalling image performance when the ISO needs to be raised above 800. ....Oh I do hope they got that right and have written some better firmware or whatever is needed.

And one big fear - if they have changed the flash hotshoe, well that'll be a huge minus.
...my next fear is that they may have changed the buttons and controls around, - they don't need to. The current A77 is 'almost' the perfect camera.

What are your fears, that Sony may implement?

-- hide signature --
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
VGNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow