Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
StorrsCT
Forum MemberPosts: 94Gear list
Like?
FZ200 - How to Share Photos?
5 months ago

I've owned an FZ200 for a bit now, but never quite understood what the description listed on Amazon, regarding sharing, meant.

I realize it doesn't have built in wifi or NFC, like the new panasonic compact zoom, but it says you can share the image url via email.

What exactly do they mean by that? Do you plug in the FZ200 to your computer and download the image, and then upload it and email the url? That doesn't really seem like an added feature worth mentioning, as every digital camera can do that.

Am I missing something? Can I connect it to my android phone or tablet directly, and email through an app that I'm just not aware of?

Sorry, it probably sounds like a dumb question, but that would be so much more convenient than doing the whole connect to the computer, find the specific image, drag it over to the desktop, and then add it as an attachment or manually upload it to a photo site and email the url. If there's even a way to mark the ones I want to share to say flickr, without using special software and requiring the use of my desktop or laptop, and being able to do it via Android, that would be fantastic.

Sorry, I'm not trying to sound whiny about it, but I guess I maybe not understanding the concept. For shots that are important, I have no problem doing it manually, but taking a quick snap shot for fun, and sharing it like you can do on a cell phone, would be fantastic for just quick sharing of fun pictures, even if it's at the expense of IQ.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

StorrsCT's gear list:StorrsCT's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow