Choosing X-E1 over X-E2 ~ any hardware or firmware issues?

Started Apr 23, 2014 | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BlueJakester
Senior MemberPosts: 1,881
Like?
Choosing X-E1 over X-E2 ~ any hardware or firmware issues?
Apr 23, 2014

Hi,

I've been reading through this forum and have done some searching too. I found this X-E1 or X-E2 thread from 5 months ago and read the opinions there. I have also read both of the DPR reviews on the X-E1 and X-E2. If this question has been previously posted I haven't been able to find it.

I'm wanting to buy the X-E1 with the 18-55 f2.8-4 lens instead of the X-E2 because it costs $600 less. My shooting with the X-E1 will be almost 100% landscapes. I will not be shooting any fast moving subjects like kids, dogs or birds, or in low-light situations very often. For those I have a Nikon dSLR. Weather sealing is not a priority or issue.

My question is this: Is there any firmware or hardware issue with the X-E1 that has been resolved with the X-E2, making the X-E1 a poor choice over the X-E2 regardless of price difference?

From what I have read the answer is no. Thanks in advance for responses.

Jake

ANSWER:
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow