Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,400Gear list
Like?
X20 Macro Mode - Please explain....
5 months ago

I checked the manual and I don't see what distances the normal macro mode is supposed to work in.   When I do some test focusing in normal macro mode and no macro mode at all, the camera seems to be able to focus at the very same distances, as if macro mode didn't even matter.   The only macro mode that seems to really work is the Super Macro mode and of course in that mode, you have to have the lens zoomed out to the widest before it'll work.

Does it work this way on your X20 as well?   What's the point of the normal macro mode (not super macro)?   It doesn't seem to do anything on my X20.   Whether I'm in normal macro mode or no macro mode, it focuses at the same distance.

-- hide signature --
 D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +4 more
Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow