Bought a x-ti on Amazon Warehouse for Fun....

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
armoured
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Bought a x-ti on Amazon Warehouse for Fun....
8 months ago

Just for the intentions of testing the EVF since I can't find a place near me that has one for me to test. I was/am not planning to keep it.

However..... This has changed everything....I am seriously in love with this camera and the EVF. I played with an a7 and I HATED the EVF it was so grainy and dark. This EVF is insane. It's like my D7100 OVF, but sooooo much better.

Using a EVF is seriously amazing. All my shots that I take......actually turn out the way I see them on the EVF. Every change I make every thing I do translates directly on to the final picture. That alone is why I will never go back to cameras like the d7100.

I'm so blown away. I will have to test this camera outside of my house, but so far it looks good. It can be very sharp but it can also be very "blendy". Or as the reviewers say, "rainbow effect".

Here are some pictures that show what I mean. Also I don't really know the point of this post, I'm just sharing my thoughts on the EVF. It seriously is what everyone is saying it is. It's not hype, it's not marketing. It's the real deal.

Not sharp

Sharp

Here is a full pic with exif data with "proof" that they came from a xti

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow