any issues with the A6000 body?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
BoatGuy
Regular MemberPosts: 151Gear list
Like?
Re: any issues with the A6000 body?
In reply to Dsnoir, 8 months ago

Dsnoir wrote:

You are absolutly wrong, I dropped my Sony A99 on to the pavement from waist level, about 40 inches, and looked on in horror as it bounced about. My fear was that the, presumably delicate, in body stabilisation sysytem would not function, in fact apart from a slight scuf mark the camera works just fine. As for the A7r I can sadly report that I lent a friend my LA-EA2 adaptor complete with Minolta 28-135 lens, this droped to the ground with sufficient force to dent the filter ring, on the lens, with no adverse effect on the camera.

As for issues with the A6000, I do find that I occasionally active the C2 button, with the fleshy part of the hand just below the thumb, but its not a continuing problem.

You are completely correct, I should have been more clear that I was referring to the mirrorless bodies.

I agree with other posters and sold my D300, but I do miss the the rugged body and I hope Sony will make a mirrorless body that is as rugged as the A99.

-- hide signature --

Be here now, be someplace else later.
http://www.newmorning.info/page41/page41.html

BoatGuy's gear list:BoatGuy's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6000 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow