With your 5D3 raw files, what's your lightroom develop workflow?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Rick Knepper
Forum ProPosts: 10,526Gear list
Like?
Your problem is
In reply to RedFox88, 8 months ago

that you usually don't understand the conversation going on around you. Nobody cares whether you think something is irrelevant.

In case you do not understand what you are doing, your precious preset includes the lens and camera calibrations, albeit set to zeros (apparently), whether you like it or not.

So, it is obvious that the lens and camera calibrations can be very relevant to someone's custom preset if they have the curiosity and intelligence to explore these controls.

RedFox88 wrote:

The Photo Ninja wrote:

Do you use the camera calibration tab? First, second, last? Which setting do you use?

I don't have a 5D3, but your question is irrelevant to the model. I never mess with camera calibration/"profile". I have a preset made that I use to import my RAW files. Then adjust sliders until I am happy with the image.

-- hide signature --

Rick Knepper, photographer, shooting for pleasure. It is better to have It and not need It than need It and not have It. Various RAW comparisons at Link. Includes 5D3 vs D800E, 5D3 vs. 6D, Zeiss lenses etc. https://app.box.com/s/71w40ita6hrcfghojaie

Rick Knepper's gear list:Rick Knepper's gear list
Nikon D3X Nikon D800E Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow