Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jasko014
Regular MemberPosts: 479Gear list
Like?
XT-1, Russian Far East of Kamchatka - Russia
8 months ago

I spent some days skiing in remote areas in Kamchatka with the XT-1, using it for landscapes and also action shots. Still in the learning curve, especially on moving targets, XT-1 focuses fast but loosing the focus even faster, immediately after the object comes out of the chosen focus filed.

Camera is much lighter than my Nikon D3 and joy to use. In combination with 55-200 it fits into LOWEPRO adventure TLZ 15 bag, which can be fixed in the front of my ABS Airbag system - so I can use the camera when needed. Viewfinder is great but too dark in very strong sun conditions.

Herewith some shots, which were RAW converted with PhotoNinja as an Aperture plugin - than  exported as JPG.

Regards,

Jaka

PS

Helicopter shot was done with f4, I changed that unintentionally when picking up the camera fast from the bag. I miss the f stop numbers on the lens.

Jasko014's gear list:Jasko014's gear list
Sony RX1R Nikon D3 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon Df Fujifilm X-T1 +16 more
Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow