Stacey_K
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,724Gear list
Like?
Re: My Thoughts....
In reply to coreyh, 8 months ago

coreyh wrote:

Stacey_K wrote:

coreyh wrote:

Like I said originally... "My Thoughts"...

Actually you claimed you very easily can recreate the look of this lens with PP from any lens, I'm just asking for a sample.

-- hide signature --

Stacey

LOL, now your really making things up. I'll quote myself and save you the trouble.

"I can also enhance my bokeh very easily in post process by using a radial filter with a slight blur."

At no time did I say that I can recreate the look of this lens with PP with any lens. Wow, your really looking for an argument hey?

when you said "I can also enhance my bokeh very easily in post process by using a radial filter with a slight blur. I cannot however, rid the 58mm of the lack of sharpness and micro contrast."

You sure implied that the smooth bokeh from this lens is "very easily" created in PP. I see, not only are you backing down from this claim, you also "don't have time" to post samples showing this.

And if this image "makes you cringe"... http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53539115

-- hide signature --

Stacey

Stacey_K's gear list:Stacey_K's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon D7000 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow