My 58mm f1.4 review (on Df and D4). Shots and experience in the field, not test chart review.

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
TQGroup
Contributing MemberPosts: 676Gear list
Like?
Re: My 58mm f1.4 review (on Df and D4). Shots and experience in the field, not test chart review.
In reply to MPA1, 4 months ago

MPA1 wrote:

Very nice work and good to read a review that cares not a whit for pointless test chart results. Thanks for taking the time.

Do you think the AF systems on the D3s/x would be adequate in light of your comments? I imagine so, but interested to know what you think.

I have not seen this lens for sale yet in New Zealand. Nikon NZ told me it was available and about $3,500 but no dealers seem to be listing it yet.

It's such an odd focal length - I can't help but wonder why they did not just make it 60mm!

Perhaps you could check out a price at DWI in Hong Kong. That is where I bought mine...

Cheers

Andrew

TQGroup's gear list:TQGroup's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow