ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dimas_sc
New MemberPosts: 5Gear list
Like?
¿Renew reflex or move to the CSC - Evil - 4/3? Multipurpose use
7 months ago

Hello,

I'm a currently user of a Nikon D90 and Nikkor 18-200. I use them basically for trips and excursions that I do several times a year, so I'm interested to have a comfortable, powerful and versatile equipment.

Although I know I have not yet taken advantage of the full potential of the camera, I also see that it's getting old in some aspects and I was considering renewing it. The question I have is whether to renew the D90 (for a D7100?) or change to the new fashion of the CSC- Evil- Micro4 / 3. The main reasons to change are the comfort of their reduced weight and size.

However, there are some aspects unknown to me and make me wonder:

• The battery of a CSC lasts as long as my D90 ? It was a luxury to travel several days without having to recharge the battery.
  • Is it possible to find CSCs with resistance to drops, dust , etc ... similar to an SLR like the D90 ?
  • Is there super-zoom or similar objectives for this new format? How comfortable are they mounted on a small body?

I'm a little bit lost, any suggestions are welcome. By the way, do you think it's an error to discard good compact cameras?

Thx!

Dimas_sc's gear list:Dimas_sc's gear list
Samsung WB850F
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D7100 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow