70-200mm F4 on A6000

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Dandrewk
Contributing MemberPosts: 723Gear list
Like?
Re: 70-200mm F4 on A6000
In reply to utahkelly, 7 months ago

Thanks to this thread, I have reevaluated my want/need for the A7.  It seems some posters think the ONLY reason for a small, mirror less camera is size.  I tend to agree.  Image sharpness, ease of use, lovely, natural color and saturation, EVF... etc.  Who needs it?  It's all size, size, size.

I have cancelled my order for the FE 70-200 because I can live without a lens that matches the quality of the A7.  I am thinking of one of those 28-300mm F6.3 (variable) type zooms.  I can deal with the awful image quality, lens droop and sag etc.  These lenses are a lot smaller, and that's all that counts.

Or better yet, maybe I should ditch the A7 altogether and resume using one of my older cameras:

It's a lot smaller than the A7.  That's all that matters.  Now all I gotta do is find a source for 110 film cartridges and some place that still develops and prints them.

Dandrewk's gear list:Dandrewk's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony a6000 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow