ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Giovanni_1968
Senior MemberPosts: 1,347Gear list
Like?
Building a small lens park
8 months ago

Hi all,

I am slowly building my Nikon lens park, I love to shoot with fixed focal length ones both for quality and for size/dimensions, I have a 50D/1.4, a 28/2.8Ai and a 300f4/D, I have the 80-200D which is nice but too heavy to take around, the 300f4/D, same as before, very nice but heavy, a 35-70D, a a 28-300AFs but I am gonna probably get a 18-35 to cover the wide end by preserving 77mm filters diameter and containing both size and investment, I am waiting to get the 85f1.8/G next month but, thinking of fixed focal I can't find anything in the 135/150mm range which is not the DC (which I love but too expensive for the use I would make of it), what would you get to cover mid-long end for both portrait and action? I would think of the 70-200f2.8 but definitely out of my budget, what then, the 180D???

-- hide signature --

Giovanni
http://www.flickr.com/photos/giovanniaprea/
FujiS5 Nikon D800 Panasonic L1 shooter

Giovanni_1968's gear list:Giovanni_1968's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +8 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow