My new GH4

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
mpgxsvcd
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,669Gear list
Like?
Re: My new GH4
In reply to 3dwag, 5 months ago

3dwag wrote:

+1 except that, if the OP meant what he wrote, he has one of these but is doing something wrong to see choppy playback (which has nothing to do with the camera's capabilities):
http://store.apple.com/xc/product/ME253LL/A

One question related to your MSI i7 laptop - what video editing software are you running, and I'm assuming you have Win8.1 OS?

Thanks,
Dennis.

-- hide signature --

Windows 8.1. Windows 8.0 is the worst piece of software on the planet. I would buy a MAC before I would use Windows 8.0 again. 8.1 is actually quite good. I have had no problems with it at all.

I use AVS video editor right now. It is cheap and it does everything I need it to. I might get one of the more expensive programs because I saved so much getting the PC instead of the Mac. However, I can't really justify it because AVS video editor works so well for $50.

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow