My new GH4

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
mpgxsvcd
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,936Gear list
Like?
Re: My new GH4
In reply to valenterio, 7 months ago

I can't believe the first person to get this camera was someone who knows absolutely nothing about cameras. It can do everything you listed. You just didn't bother to find out how it works.

There is a multi stacking RAW mode that will give you the HDR photos you are looking for. If you get the right shutter release you can fire off multiple exposures or just use the built-in function.

There is a function to only allow shutter functions if the subject is in focus. I doubt you would spend the time to change it so I won't bother finding it for you.

Your precious Mac book is probably not as great as you think it is. It takes a very powerful machine to play and especially to edit these 4K files. You could have bought a PC like I did for $1300 that would do both easily.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge70-apache-pro-012-17-3-laptop-12gb-memory-1tb-hard-drive/5185102.p?id=1219113400430&skuId=5185102&st=pcmcat138500050001_categoryid$abcat0502000&cp=1&lp=3

mpgxsvcd's gear list:mpgxsvcd's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow