PART 2- This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.04.19 -PART 2

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
assaft
Contributing MemberPosts: 951Gear list
Like?
Re: always jarring...
In reply to Ednaz, 8 months ago

Ednaz wrote:

It's always jarring to see something associated with a small scale personal context - my garden, for tulips - in a massive industrial scale mode. You had some very nice clouds chipping in for you too, you need to thank the weather manager. If you get great clouds, I hope you go spend a few hours there, would love to see the results. How close are you allowed to get?

Yep, the weather was excellent - Sunny with clouds that add some elements into the composition. It's kind of unpredictable - when the clouds are cooperative. I think that it's not allowed to touch the flowers because bacterium may risk them. So I took most of my pictures from the beginning of the fields, some of them using the 45mm to get a closer composition. I might visit the area again but only in May and that can be a bit late. Thanks for looking!

assaft's gear list:assaft's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow