Why does the forum shoot the em-1 and not gx7?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
tjuster1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,511
Like?
Re: Why does the forum shoot the em-1 and not gx7?
In reply to rkhndjr, 8 months ago

rkhndjr wrote:

tjuster1 wrote:

I don't understand why some Panasonic users are so insecure about their purchase. I mean, seriously, who cares how man EM-1 posts there are? I agree with whoever said it first: this is the stupidest post of the week (month? year?).

Oh, and by the way I am brand-neutral, owning equal amounts of gear from both Panny and Oly.

I am not starting an argument but will say that whatever you post is, if not pleasing to all, it is perhaps what the poster wanted to see info about. Insecurity is not an issue IMO.

-- hide signature --

Russell Smith
Eternity was in that moment.

Fine. If the poster wanted to see more information about the GX7 he/she could simply have asked. It's not like there's a dearth of posts in here asking questions like, "Any experience with the XXX lens on XXX camera?". But instead the OP lobbed a bomb into the forum.

Again: what's the point? Who cares if the EM-1 gets more chatter than the GX-7? Why does this warrant a post at all? Unless--and I expect this is the reason--the OP and his/her friends are frustrated that THEIR camera isn't getting the same attention as the "other" camera. Blah blah blah another Panny vs. Oly rant.

If that's the case, I say: grow up.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow