PART 2- This Week Through YOUR m4/3 2014.04.19 -PART 2

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Hen3ry
Forum ProPosts: 10,968Gear list
Like?
Re: PART 2- This Week -PART 2. Crikey! (As we Ockers are wont…
In reply to Wormsmeat, 8 months ago

…to say) you people are hard at it -- and obviously have far too much time on your hands!!!

I miss a day of internet (paradise is not perfect, the internet connection can be a bit tenuous) and you not only fill Part 1 but you call gallop off to a lively debate on Part 2! I feel my isolation (LOL!).

And right now, the heavens have opened on Easter Monday morning (after a very pleasant Easter) and the tropical rain is just sheeting down. There is water EVERYWHERE. Just a little while ago now, some guy with a big beard came floating past in a crazy old boat. Called out that his name was "Noah" or something. Seemed jovial enough but he didn't want to stop for the cup of tea I felt compelled to offer him. Thank goodness for small mercies, because his boat absolutely STANK. I don't know what he has got on board, but it smelled like the concentrated output of the inhabitants of a small zoo or something.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand -- I was doubtful about the Part 2 stuff, but I have to say, it seems to work. Initially Wormy said it would be good to start switching at about 90 messages. That's too soon, in my opinion. About 120+ would be an optimal switching time, I think.

Cheers, geoff

-- hide signature --

Geoffrey Heard
Down and out in Rabaul in the South Pacific
http://pngtimetraveller.blogspot.com/2011/10/return-to-karai-komana_31.html

Hen3ry's gear list:Hen3ry's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow