Tamron Adaptall-2 on K5ii?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
SirSeth
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,010Gear list
Like?
Re: Tamron Adaptall-2 on K5ii?
In reply to KentG, 7 months ago

That Lester Dine is a very good macro lens--I've always wanted to try one. I'm also interested in the Pentax-M 100mm f4 which has a good reputation for sharpness and color though a bit slower than the Dine.

I've had two copies of the SP 90mm f2.5. My current one is good. My previous copy which I gave to my sister-in-law was superb. So there must be some sample variation. Tokina made a 90mm f2.5 AT-X that I've heard is even better. It looks to be similar to pictures of the 52BB, so maybe they are the same?

Best,

Seth

KentG wrote:

Of the 90/2.5s the 52BB is preferred slightly over the earlier 52B. I had one of each at the same time and the optics were the same but I think the coatings may have been different. Plus the way the body functions I prefer the 52BB because it is almost the same as the current AF lens.
If I didn't already have the Vivitar S1 105/2.5 (Lester Dine) in Pentax "A" I would have kept one.

Kent Gittings

-- hide signature --

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
--
wallygoots.smugmug.com
wallygoots.blogspot.com

SirSeth's gear list:SirSeth's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus PEN E-PL2 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow