Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PicOne
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,535
Like?
A couple Q Questions
3 months ago

I read an older thread talking about the Quattro's "Super High" jpeg outputs, and theorizations that this is achieved by in-camera upscaling.. but not sure that answered how it's done. Or at least, I noticed that Sigma shows a "Super High" RAWmode also available with 7,680×3,296 files. Represents a 21:9 aspect ratio raw file. Curious?    I do find this resolution (and aspect ratio) intriguing..  nice coincidence that the 21:9 ratio also matches exactly the print size obtainable at 360ppi (for an Epson) 

from DP2Q Spec Page

Some new color modes, a couple with some 'colorful' names. Wonder if there will be anything worthwhile new to the mix?  What is the "foveon classic yellow"?  Was this a mode that used to exist in older sigma cameras, being 'classic' and all?

11 types (Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Portrait, Landscape, Cinema, Sunset Red, Forest Green, FOV Classic Blue, FOV Classic Yellow, Monochrome)

-- hide signature --

'Everything in photography boils down to what's sharp and what's fuzzy.'
-Gaylord Herron

Sigma DP2 Quattro
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow