Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
mujana
Senior MemberPosts: 2,922Gear list
Like?
Re: Too difficult to tell
In reply to GodSpeaks, 3 months ago

GodSpeaks wrote:

mujana wrote:

Vietnam certainly is an interesting place, but less so than China or Indonesia. (at least to me it is).

The whole region is interesting and makes for facinating travel.

One of the most interesting places I have ever been was a trip through the Mekong delta in South Vietnam. We ploughed the waterways and passed through real floating markets, not the ones just setup for tourists. We literaly had to push boats out of the way to get through the throng. Everybody was doing it, so no one minded. I was the only foreigner in sight.

Facinating to see this old culture still working. That was back in the early 90's. No idea what it is like today.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'
- Rayna Butler

Fascinating travel indeed. I was there in 1991; not every part of Vietnam was open to visitors then. I agree, that the whole region is very interesting!

mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow