Viewing photos on DPR - huge and strange difference!

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
clarnibass
Senior MemberPosts: 1,131
Like?
Viewing photos on DPR - huge and strange difference!
4 months ago

I just read some other threads and saw a photo posted. It had very strange artifacts. It was a coincidence that I closed it and looked at it again in a different way and the artifacts were gone.

The first time I clicked on the photo itself which opens the DPR viewer and choosing to view at 1:1 100%. The second time was by clicking under the photo on the original size or clicking the same in the viewer (the latter I just checked and it is the same).

For whatever reason, viewing in the viewer at 1:1 100% causes terrible artifacts. When using one of the other methods, which opens the photos in a new tab, doesn't have them. So obviously these are caused by the DPR viewer.

Here is the example.

Edit: I just looked after posting and in this case, it looks ok in the DPR viewer too i.e. the right side doesn't show the same artifacts in the viewer. It looks the same whether I'm in the viwer or looking in a new tab. However the original photo looks like the left side when looking in the DPR viwer 1:1 100%.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow