Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,367Gear list
Like?
Re: Some specific questions
In reply to NZ Scott, 5 months ago

NZ Scott wrote:

Florida Nature Photographer wrote:

Please look at these first (preferably full size) and consider your impression. Then read the caption for specific concerns I'd like you to consider. Full disclosure; One isn't m43 but I want to read your thoughts. Other comments welcome, as well, of course. Thanks.

1) Yes, the buildings are out of focus and yes, it does detract a little bit from the shot. But ... it is still a nice photo. I would be tempted to crop a bit more of the sky away, at the top of the frame.

I'm actually going to go back and see if I can find the same colors with a different focus because I remember moving it around a bit while I frantically tried to get shots before the light changed. Thanks for you thoughts.

2) I don't think there is too much in the frame. The most important feature of the shot is the rainbow, and you couldn't have cropped any tighter without losing part of the waterfall or too much of the rainbow.

That was my feeling about the shot. Thanks for yours.

Unbelievable, but great, that we're still filling up this thread in less than a day in spite of all our efforts to leave more room for feedback.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow